PATIO ~ Open for the Season
- We do not take reservations for our patio since Island weather is unpredictable, please stop by
- One nice, quiet, well-socialised dog is welcome on the patio per guest (gardens are edible & off limits)
- Please bring your own blankets/sun hats ... our patio comes with an ocean view & an ocean breeze
- Reservations are taken for the Dining Room only (Patio is walk-in only) and no more than one month in advance.
- A no show fee of $20/person will be charged if your reservation is not cancelled with more than 6 hours notice. No shows & same day cancellations are detrimental to small rural restaurants such as ours that cannot rely on walk-in traffic to rebook tables.
- We are a small restaurant, so while reservations are not mandatory, they are encouraged.
- Bar seats are for walk-ins only unless specially requested.
- For groups larger than 8, please contact us
- We follow all COVID protocols mandated by the province. Please respect our boundaries and procedures, thank you.
- We are a scent-free environment so please refrain from wearing perfumes or colognes inside the restaurant.
- Please bring warm clothes/layers as we will allow air flow through the dining room.
- Parties of 6 or more will have an auto-grat. of 20% which is shared evenly with our chefs, as is all our tips.
- We are proud to be a certified Safe Space and Chef’s Alliance restaurant.