Once a house for a local fishing family, Wild Mountain's dining room and patio overlook the Sooke harbour to the Olympic Mountains.
We are very privileged to live and work in the traditional and current territory of the T'Sou-ke Nation.
Our dynamic menu is edited every day to reflect the harvest and the season. We make everything in-house with the finest local, organic, or traceable ingredients we can source year-round and without exception. Thank you for helping to support our abundant food community!
Dine In Menu
~ THIS MENU WILL CHANGE WITH THE HARVEST ~
~ DESSERT MENU ~
~ WINE LIST ~
The patio is currently closed for the season
- Patio spots are first-come-first-served. If you book a table inside, you can move to the Patio if a table is available.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome, this is not the place to train/socialise your dog. Please do not allow them in our edible gardens.
- Please bring your own blankets, we do not have patio heaters and our ocean view comes with an ocean breeze.
- We continue to navigate the pandemic and the weather.
- We are a small restaurant, so while reservations are not mandatory, they are encouraged.
- Bar seats are for walk-ins only unless specially requested.
- A no show fee of $20/person will be charged if your reservation is not cancelled by 3:00 pm on the day of your reservation (no shows & last minute cancellations are detrimental to small rural restaurants such as ours that cannot rely on walk-in traffic to rebook tables)
- We follow all COVID protocols mandated by the province. Please respect our boundaries and protocols, thank you.
- Please bring warm clothes/layers as we will allow air flow through the dining room.
- We are a scent-free environment, please avoid wearing perfumes or colognes.
- Parties of 6 or more will have an auto-grat. of 20% which is shared evenly with our chefs, as is all our tips.
- For groups larger than 8, please email Nathan: dine (at) wildmountaindinners (dot) com
- We are proud to be a certified Safe Space and Chef’s Alliance restaurant.